Would you like to join the team at Family Health Care Mackay Group?
Family Health Care Ooralea, is a mixed billing practice located in the southern region of Mackay.
Bordering lush sugar cane farms, Ooralea is a growing suburb among young families. The Central Queensland University Mackay campus is directly across the street from the clinic. There are four council parks in the suburb, all with abundant activities for children.
Commonly known as the Mackay-Whitsunday Region, the area is home to approximately 120,000 residents. It is well-known for its relaxed “country meets coast” lifestyle, sugar cane fields, and friendly, down-to-earth locals.
Opportunities for GPs
Family Health Care Ooralea, is part of the Better Medical Group; an innovative and truly doctor-led owner and operator of high-quality general practices across Australia. We work with and support some of Australia’s best GPs, and we pride ourselves on:
- The delivery of excellence in clinical care, underpinned by our doctor-led Clinical Advisory Board;
- The ability for doctors to manage and maintain flexible working schedules and independence;
- Excellent remuneration for doctors;
- The provision of a highly supportive and collegiate work environment;
- Focussing on our people to make sure we’re looking after them;
- Our commitment to technological innovation in primary care; and
- Providing opportunities for professional development, including the development of specialist skills.
Our goal is simple – to support our doctors to be their best.
Opportunities for Nurses, Allied Health & Admin
High-quality primary health care cannot be delivered without the crucial input and dedication of nurses, allied health professionals, and administration staff.
Therefore, we ensure people in every level and every role have the opportunity for personal and professional success.
For example, we strongly encourage staff to look for opportunities. We back people to deliver new initiatives and reward them for their success. We believe in structured, professional development and always look to promote from within.
Expressions of Interest
If you're interested in joining our team, Better Medical's Recruitment Consultant, Mitchell Merritt would be delighted to speak with you. Mitchell can be contacted via email at email@example.com or on 0401 282 059. Alternatively, please submit your expression of interest via our enquiries form, and we’ll be in contact soon.