Serving our community for over 7 years.
Our on-site clinic, BeWorkFit Mackay provides occupational health, sports medicine, pre-employment medicals, physiotherapy and workplace injury rehabilitation.
Dr Leembruggen can offer pain management, neck pain treatment, chiropractic services and more.
Dr Phil is a highly experienced clinical psychologist with expertise in general, adolescent and young adult mental health.
Dr Phil’s work with patients involves working through the unhelpful relational and behavioural patterns learnt in early life that continue to re-enact in the present, are resistant to short-term therapy and medication, and that often lead to anxiety and depressive syndromes. Rather than talking you out of feelings, the first goal of therapy is to develop insight - a clear understanding of what is going on for you and how you got here so as to reveal choices. He is a member of the Australian Psychological Society and a Fellow of the APS College of Clinical Psychologists. For bookings, please call the Ooralea clinic.
Dr Tracey Muscat studied her Bachelor of Psychology, Bachelor of Psychology (Honours) and Doctor of Clinical Psychology degrees at Queensland University of Technology. She has recently returned to her hometown of Mackay. She is registered with the Psychology Board of Australia and endorsed in Clinical Psychology. Dr Muscat has over 20 years of clinical experience working as a psychologist. She has extensive experience working with adolescences and adults experiencing a broad spectrum of psychological, emotional, perinatal depression and chronic and acute mental health conditions. She has experience working with individuals, couples, and families.
Dr Muscat is a warm and compassionate Clinical Psychologist. She prides herself in building a therapeutic relationship with her clients and creating a safe and supportive therapeutic environment to empower her clients to make meaningful and lasting changes to improve their mental and physical health as well as their quality of life. Her stance is one of non-judgemental, person-centred, professional, and ethical practice. Dr Muscat provides evidence-based therapies to help her clients make meaningful changes in unhelpful life patterns by working collaboratively develop strategies to help support recovery and healing journey.
Dr Muscat has worked the whole health sector including Queensland Health, private practice, primary and secondary schools, and other non-government agencies such as headspace. She enjoys working collaboratively as part of an inter-disciplinary team to help provide quality and wholistic patient care. Dr Muscat has worked with patients face-to-face and via Telehealth.
Dr Muscat can help patients with:
- Adjustment Disorder
- Anxiety Disorders
- Depression and Low Mood
- Bipolar Disorder
- Coping with Medical Conditions
- Difficult Life Transitions
- Excessive Worry/Rumination
- Grief and Loss
- Health Problems / Disabilities
- Insomnia and Sleep Issues
- Parenting Support
- Perinatal Issues
- Phobias and Fears
- Post-traumatic Stress (PTSD)
- Self-esteem Issues
- Stress and burnout
- ADHD assessments and intervention
- Autism spectrum disorder interventions
Memberships, Registrations and Accreditations
- Fellow of the College of Clinical Psychologists (FCCLP)
- Member of the Australian Psychological Society (APS)
- Psychologist with Clinical Endorsement (AHPRA)
- STAP trained clinical supervisor
Evidence-Based Therapeutic Approach
Our occupational therapist will conduct comprehensive assessments working with you to develop an intervention plan. The intervention plan will detail your goals, the agreed strategies, required support and how we will work together as a team to achieve desired outcomes.
- Self-care routines such as, toilet training and developmental toileting concerns, picky and fussy eaters, stress free mealtimes and learning dressing skills.
- Social skills such as, building friendships, sharing and turn taking, transition to school and participation in sport and play.
- Fine and gross motor skill development such as, drawing, cutting with scissors, doing up buttons and zippers, riding a bike, jumping, catching and throwing a ball and foundational sport skills.
- Emotional regulation and behaviour such as, understanding and learning about emotions, working through big feelings and developing coping strategies, understanding behaviour and how to support it.
- Attention and concentration, impulse control, awareness of our individual needs, flexible thinking and sustained attention.
- Life skills, such as, cooking and meal planning, managing money and budgeting, puberty, hygiene practices, sexual health and more.
Book here: https://www.levelupot.com.au/r...
For all non-referral related enquiries, please email email@example.com or call 0422 769 763.
Physiotherapy, exercise physiology and workplace health
Mackay Appointments and Enquiries: (07) 4840 2122 or firstname.lastname@example.org.