Would you like to join the team at Family Health Care Group Mackay?
Family Health Care Marian, is a mixed billing practice located in the southern region of Mackay.
Situated approximately 24 kilometres west of Mackay city, Marian is bordered by the south bank of the Pioneer River. It is a picturesque town surrounded by farmland, mostly sugar cane, which is serviced by a network of rail lines that lead to the Marian Sugar Mill. This sugar mill is one of the largest in Australia, where over 2 million tonnes of sugar is crushed every year.
Marian has a population of approximately 3,000 people, who join 120,000 other permanent residents of Mackay. Commonly known as the Mackay-Whitsunday Region, it is well-known for its relaxed “country meets coast” lifestyle, sugar cane fields, and friendly, down-to-earth locals.
Opportunities for GPs
Family Health Care Marian, is part of the Better Medical Group; an innovative and truly doctor-led owner and operator of high-quality general practices across Australia. We work with and support some of Australia’s best GPs, and we pride ourselves on:
- The delivery of excellence in clinical care, underpinned by our doctor-led Clinical Advisory Board;
- The ability for doctors to manage and maintain flexible working schedules and independence;
- Excellent remuneration for doctors;
- The provision of a highly supportive and collegiate work environment;
- Focussing on our people to make sure we’re looking after them;
- Our commitment to technological innovation in primary care; and
- Providing opportunities for professional development, including the development of specialist skills.
Our goal is simple – to support our doctors to be their best.
Opportunities for Nurses, Allied Health & Admin
High-quality primary health care cannot be delivered without the crucial input and dedication of nurses, allied health professionals, and administration staff.
Therefore, we ensure people in every level and every role have the opportunity for personal and professional success.
For example, we strongly encourage staff to look for opportunities. We back people to deliver new initiatives and reward them for their success. We believe in structured, professional development and always look to promote from within.
Expressions of Interest
If you're interested in joining our team, Better Medical's Recruitment Consultant, Mitchell Merritt would be delighted to speak with you. Mitchell can be contacted via email at email@example.com or on 0401 282 059. Alternatively, please submit your expression of interest via our enquiries form, and we’ll be in contact soon.