Serving our community for over 10 years.
Dr Kamran Asgaripour
Dr. Kamran graduated in doctorate of medicine in 2002. He has worked as GP for more than 20 years. Working in different regions and countries has made him an experienced specialist GP. He moved to Mackay in 2014.
- Medical doctorate (MD)
- Australian Medical Certificate (AMC)
- Fellowship of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (FRACGP)
- Men’s health, sexual health
- Chronic diseases specifically diabetes, high blood pressure, and asthma
- Aboriginal and Torres islander’s health issues/care
- Elderly and middle-aged health check
- Sports medicine, sports health care
- Work cover and pre-employment medicals
- Skin lesions, minor surgery, and ingrowing nail management
- Contraception including Implanon(bar)
- Travel advice